A Natural Business For You
We are looking for Wellness Advocates to join our fast growing team! Applicants must be good communicators, work well with others and ultimately help contribute to the overall team's goals. We are looking for someone that is teachable, is organized and has good foundational administrative skills. Someone that is effective in facilitating classes that are designed to educate members on strategies used to improve one's health and manage chronic diseases is ideal. Must be positive, friendly and have good relationship-building skills. Able to incorporate new ideas and make adjustments to meet the changing demands of the company. Must be self-motivated and have a passion for health and helping people achieve their health and wellness goals. This position offers great earning potential that is directly influenced by following the steps that will be provided to you in training and onboarding. In addition to receiving training about the organization and materials available to you, you will receive ongoing training and support to help you meet your earning goals.
- Effective communicator (Written and Verbal)
- Minimum intermediate technology skills
- Sales and/or marketing
- Task Oriented
- Strong organization
- Ability to prioritize
- Event planning
- Familiar with Microsoft suite products
- Familiar with social media
- Earn part-time salary $300 - $1500 per month (Estimated 3 months to 12 months)
- Earn part-time salary $1500 - $10,000 per month (3 to 7-year plan or less to earn $10,000 per month)
- Earn part-time salary $10,00 - $100,000 per month (10-year plan or less to earn $100,000 per month)
- Earn one of 195 spots as a Founder through our Founder’s Club and earn $100,000 for the rest of your life!
Note: Salaries are based on work performance and time dedicated to earning above-mentioned income.